Disclaimer

If you do not know me (I mean, really know me) then there is something you need to understand before you read this blog: I value the truth above everything else... except a good laugh. A good laugh will almost always beat the truth as far as I’m concerned. Everything you read on this blog will be true, somewhat true, or something I made up in an effort to get a laugh. Sometimes I will go on a rant that I don’t really mean (or only kind of mean). Sometimes I will mean what I write only to completely change my mind a year, month, or day later. Such is life. By reading this blog you agree not to get offended by anything I write (or, at the very least, you agree not to tell me or anyone else that you are offended). It is worth noting that my employer does not endorse my blog (or even read it, to tell you the truth). The Wife also does not endorse my blog (though she will read it from time to time). I am not paid to write this... it’s just my way of giving back to the community. I have, and will, touch on a wide range of subjects and will give my opinion on these subjects. Again, most of what I say is for laughs but every now and then I will say what I really think and feel (see my views on Westboro Baptist Cult). How will you know when I’m serious and when I’m trying to get a laugh? You’ll know. And if you don’t know, well... maybe this isn’t the best thing for you to be reading. So, sit back, read and enjoy. Leave comments if you want and don’t be afraid to publicly follow me.



Thursday, July 9, 2015

Picture time!!!!!!!!!

Know Your Medal of Honor Recipients:

Coxswain Timothy Sullivan (US Navy) received his Medal of Honor for his actions on board the U.S.S. Louisville. His citation reads:

Served on board the U.S.S. Louisville during various actions of that vessel. During the engagements of the Louisville, Sullivan served as first captain of a 9-inch gun and throughout his period of service was "especially commended for his attention to duty, bravery, and coolness in action."

Private James C. Summers (US Army) received his Medal of Honor for his actions on May 22, 1863, at Vicksburg, Mississippi. His citation reads:

Gallantry in charge of the "volunteer storming party."

Chief Quartermaster Robert Summers (US Navy) received his Medal of Honor for his actions from January 13-15, 1865, on board the U.S.S. Ticonderoga. His citation reads:

Summers served on board the U.S.S. Ticonderoga in the attacks on Fort Fisher, 13 to 15 January 1865. The ship took position in the line of battle and maintained a well_directed fire upon the batteries to the left of the palisades during the initial phase of the engagement. Although several of the enemy's shots fell over and around the vessel, the Ticonderoga fought her guns gallantly throughout 3 consecutive days of battle until the flag was planted on one of the strongest fortifications possessed by the rebels.


Help Team I’m just sayin… in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s

To donate to me: Click Here.

To join team I’m just sayin…: Click Here.


It’s been awhile since I’ve posted some pictures on here so I figured I’d do that today. I don't think I've posted any of these before.  Some are a few months old, but I think you'll like them.  So enjoy…


I’m just sayin… Pictures

These are from Susie's "graduation"





Daniel with his first teach from his day care



Just like her mommy...



I caught her doing what Mommy told her not to do...


This is from when Susie stayed with Nana and Da... because she was too sick to go to day care. 




This was some time before "graduation"... they had "crazy day" (or something like that).  She dressed herself and LOVED it.


No comments:

Post a Comment